Intensive English course in Alicante - one week
This course is dedicated to teachers, tutors, trainers and/or educators who wish to develop their fluency and communication skills in English. We assess each participant, thereby ensuring that the course is at the right level for you. Those at a lower level will join a General English course which will include modules with a focus on language development and hands-on practice of speaking and listening skills in English.
The course is specifically designed to promote your participation and interaction to improve your fluency and your English communication skills. The use of multimedia, the internet and authentic material generates stimulating discussions and a professional environment for you to practice and improve your English.
Some of the classes will be held outdoors, which will naturally combine the improvement of language skills in the local environment.
Throughout the course, your trainer will run language clinics and take care of any weaknesses in the Spanish language identified during your sessions.
The course will include the following:
- Grammar and vocabulary development,
- Common error correction,
- Pronunciation, rhythm, intonation, and stress,
- Idiomatic and colloquial language and phrasal verbs,
- Reading and writing skills,
- Critical thinking activities.
The course is ideal for applicants of an A1-B1 level of English. Applicants who wish to improve their English level to aid further participation in Erasmus+ projects would be particularly suited to this course.
English course in Alicante
- Alicante is located in the southeast coast of Spain in the Community of Valencia on the Costa Blanca (White Coastline). It is knowns for its clean beaches bustling nightlife, delicious food and quiet life.
- El Campello is one of the most important tourist town in Alicante. Its Mediterranean beaches with white sand and crystal waters attract visitors from all over the world.
- Our school has the best connection with Benidorm and Alicante city. Practice English with native speakers people while enjoying the beachfront bars, Alicante shops or the impressive Alicante castle.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational);
- School leaders;
- Managers of schools.
- Activities: all courses include at least one guided city tour and one full-day excursion (usually on Saturday).
- Certificate: all our courses guarantee a Certificate of Attendance if 90% of the lessons will be attended.
- Lessons: 21 hours (one week) over 5 days, classes take place in the Morning (9:00 – 13:45) or in the Afternoon (14:00 – 18:45).
- Price: 400 €
- 29.04 - 03.05.2024